Many small and midsize businesses and growing enterprises don’t have a chief operating officer to oversee daily operations. But a fractional COO may be the key to unlocking business growth.
You know your business better than anyone, but a COO provides a fresh outlook and insider knowledge on how to run a business. You can trust us to come up with strategic ideas while you focus on reaching your company’s core vision and long-term goals.
By working with a fractional COO, you’re adding an outside perspective to your team and letting our fresh insights innovate your business strategy without the cost of a full-time employee.
As the owner of a privately owned company, you are constantly faced with challenges: optimizing cash flow, maximizing profitability, accelerating growth, and planning your exit strategy.
A fractional chief financial officer partners with you as an advisor to help you define your goals, and develop a game plan for those strategic, financial and business goals. We then help keep you on track to achieve those goals.
In addition to fractional COO and fractional CFO services, Sullivan Business Consulting also offers a comprehensive range of business consulting services to clients of all sizes, across a variety of industries and business verticals.
Strategy & Growth
- Corporate and Business Unit Strategy
- Change Management and Strategic Implementation
- New Business Unit Planning & Mobilization
- Organizational Design & Optimization
- Operations Management & Optimization
- Corporate, Financial and Accounting Controls
- Human Resources Programs and Optimization
- Preventive Maintenance Programs
- Capital Improvement & Infrastructure Planning
- Project Planning & Management
Quality Control, Quality Assurance & Continuous Improvement
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Continuous Improvement Strategies
- Business Process Re-Engineering
- Management Training/Coaching
- Team Development
Small Business Consulting
- Business Plans
- Business Health Check
- Strategy & Growth
- Business Coaching
- Business Licenses, Permits & Certifications
- Helpful Resources for Business Owners